[AZ-Observing] Re: JD Maddy's beautiful image of Comet Garradd and M15

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2011 19:20:05 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

I'm glad JD's great shot found a good home. It is reminiscent of my (not that
good) CCD image I took of Comet Hale-Bopp when it was first discovered near the
globular M70.

It's always fun to have a pretty solar system object posing with a background
deep sky object and consider the size and distance differences between the
them.

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)

JD Maddy's beautiful image of Comet Garradd and M15
JD has given me the pleasure of posting his beautiful photograph:
http://herrero-victor.blogspot.com/

Many thanks !

Victor