[AZ-Observing] Re: Geminids/Meteor Photometry

  • From: Joe Orman <joe.orman@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 17:37:23 -0800 (PST)

Rick Scott and I observed and photographed the Geminids Monday night near
Florence Junction.  Yes, a good showing, several fireballs.  We'll post the
photos if they show any meteors.  Conditions couldn't have been better: no
moon, clear sky, and above-average temperature.

--Joe Orman

Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
.... I was treated to several very nice fireballs over Phoenix.

Anyone who wasn't watching last night show missed a good showing of
the Geminids.

Jeff