[AZ-Observing] Re: Geminids/Meteor Photometry

  • From: Jeff Hopkins <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2004 12:33:20 -0700

Okay, I didn't actually get to make any photometric measurements of
the meteors, but while I was taking measurements on Algol and epsilon
Aurigae, I was treated to several very nice fireballs over Phoenix.

Anyone who wasn't watching last night show missed a good showing of
the Geminids.

Jeff

--
Jeff Hopkins
HPO SOFT

  Small minds speak about people * Average minds speak of events
************   Great minds speak of ideas!    ****************