[AZ-Observing] Re: Fun with Prisms!

  • From: Chris Schur <comets133@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:17:33 -0800 (PST)

cool shots Dean!  Now you need to try spectra of a bright comet.  Oh wait,
there aren't any right now.  sigh.
Clear Skies,

Chris

Schur's Web Portal: http://www.schursastrophotography.com

--- On Sun, 1/9/11, ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Fun with Prisms!
To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sunday, January 9, 2011, 12:19 AM

Hi All-
A request to use an old objective prism picture I took back in the film days
inspired me to retake it tonight with modern techniques.  The Canon XSi worked
great at recording spectra!  Check out the details at our blog:

www.theketelsens.blogspot.com

-Dean