[AZ-Observing] Re: Fun with Prisms!

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2011 08:31:07 -0700

Very nice Dean. I'm impressed with how well it works. Following your links I
found the directions on building the prism set up. For $10 or $20 bucks to
build, looks to be a fun project to try. (To all, the $10 or $20 bucks does NOT
include the $2500 in camera Dean had behind it :-) Nice lens Dean.

Thank you,

Jimmy Ray