[AZ-Observing] Re: Fireball Anyone?

  • From: "Gene A. Lucas" <geneluca@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ernie Williams <ernierw@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Dec 2013 02:04:12 -0700

...Or did it miss YOU "by thaaat much" (Get Smart)...hehehe

Here's the URL from CNN, about the Tucson fireball Tues. nite:
http://www.cnn.com/2013/12/11/us/arizona-meteor-explosion/index.html
And from Tucson (KGAL image):
http://www.tucsonnewsnow.com/story/24188293/meteor-lights-up-the-arizona-sky
http://www.wgal.com/news/national/Meteor-zips-over-Arizona-with-a-loud-bang/-/9360498/23427564/-/bsvlihz/-/index.html
And from United Press International (UPI):
http://www.upi.com/blog/2013/12/11/Arizona-meteor-explosion-lights-up-night-sky-VIDEO/9171386805416/

Dash cam at Mesa Gateway up here captured it...

Gene Lucas