[AZ-Observing] Re: Farewell to Andrew Cooper!

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 05 Jan 2007 09:27:20 -0700

It will take time to explain to Violet that the others are not
exclusively mine.  Patient explanations that those other telescopes do
not have eyepieces, have to be shared with many other men, and are
really just a bunch of small segments.  I'm certain that once she
realizes that she is exclusively mine we can turn the corner and put the
issue behind us and together enjoy southern sights in Hawaiian skies.

Andrew;)

--

Andrew Cooper