[AZ-Observing] Re: [EpsilonAurigae] Re: AZ Cas Spectrometry Web site

  • From: Jeff <phxjeff@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: EpsilonAurigae@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 10:16:39 -0700

If observers wish to be part of the AZ Cas Campaign, I suggest they use the
Campaign web site. The main web will have a Spectroscopy section set up in
about two weeks.
There are serious problems with data on the
.astrosurf.com/aras/surveys/azcas/index.htm site.

Jeff
Hopkins Phoenix Observatory
(187283)
Counting Photons