[AZ-Observing] Re: Don't blame me....

  • From: "Jack Jones" <Telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Mar 2005 19:30:51 -0700

You certainly can't blame me. Just buying a used 20" Obsession that has yet to
see first light wouldn't be enough to put the kibosh on the whole season. We
could prob get up a pool on when that unlikely event will happen. I'm hoping
for March 12; the first deep sky object I hope to see is M74. The first object
I hope will be the Moon and then alignment stars Aldebaran and Regulus (I
hope) for the NGCMax.

I hope,

Hope Jones
Public Hopes Coordinator
Saguaro Hoping Club
Phoenix AZ
Telescoper@xxxxxxx
www.saguaroastro.org

>    Ok, I'll admit it. I took delivery of a new observing chair on Friday. I
promise that will be the last thing I will purchase for some time as my
daughter needs $1,500 worth of dental work. So I could be the sacrificial lamb
for getting the chair and getting it express for this weekend.
Sorry.  :-(