[AZ-Observing] Re: Dining on the Moon

  • From: "Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)" <mrgalaxy@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2011 06:19:11 GMT

15480 Empire Rd.
Benson, AZ 85602
hm ph: 520-586-2244

NPR just had a fun topic on its Science Friday program today for April Fools
Day. They had a few science comedians who mentioned jokes they tell and a
couple of the ones in this thread were featured. They were supposed to compile
a list of such jokes on their website for slow nights under the clouds...

Clear skies,
Wayne (aka Mr. Galaxy)