[AZ-Observing] Re: December Report from Hovatter Norte

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 02:11:29 -0700

Yes they are really there and noted in various sources. See NSOG for one.
I've always seen NGC 7789 referred to as the 'White Rose Cluster'. And it
does look like a starry version of a complete white rose, very beautiful.
Something to impress your date with to try to get her hooked on Astronomy.

Jack