[AZ-Observing] Re: December Report from Hovatter Norte

  • From: Jack Jones <telescoper@xxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2009 02:54:30 -0700

A fine sentiment but I don't know if that's going to be possible! The silly
things are everywhere. Come in handy for ID purposes too. I couldn't tell
you the NGC # for the 'Silver Dollar' galaxy or the 'California' Nebula or
even that Blinking Planetary, which doesn't even blink if you don't have the
right size telescope. Maybe partially blame Walter Scott Houston for
cultivating the name game?

Jack