[AZ-Observing] Re: Comets nucleus vanished?

  • From: "Keith Parizek" <keithparizek@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Nov 2007 12:33:46 -0700

Hi Gene- Last night you mentioned that you had found info about the 1892
outburst of Holmes.  Can you post a link to this info?  I still hold for a
collision instead of a solar event for this outburst.  A big smack of this
comet by another object would  create a lot of heat would it not?  Something
big obviously happened to cause this much of an outburst.
Regards
Keith