[AZ-Observing] Comet Viewing at Picketpost Tonight (Tuesday)

  • From: Tom Polakis <tpolakis@xxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, evac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 10:58:57 -0400

Barring clouds, Jenn and I will be setting up at the Picketpost trailhead for
our first dark-sky view of the comet.  Picketpost should be an ideal site, as
northeast is its darkest direction.  We should be getting there around 8:00, so
we'll come in with parking lights only.

Directions to site in this post.

//www.freelists.org/archives/az-observing/07-2004/msg00014.html