[AZ-Observing] Re: Further Comet Musings

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2007 09:37:09 -0700

By God he's right!=20

Last Friday evening after the SAC meeting I observed the comet in the 8"
f4.5 telescope in my backyard and "ran through my...filter set". The
swan, not much; OIII, ehh;, UHC, yuck; then the color filters,
interesting, then finally the Orange, YES! The Orange filter did the
trick!!

Rick R, comet fever sufferer.
SAC