[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet NEAT from Wupatki

  • From: Joe Larkin <joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2004 12:50:06 -0700 (PDT)

I hope to see NEAT for the first time tonight. Your sketches make me
even more excited to see it.

I have to say that when you brouht up NEAT and Wupatki, I visualized
a spectacular picture of NEAT over the ruins. That could really be a
spectacular picture that will probably never exist. Wupatki NM is one
of my favorite places in Az.

Well, I hope NEAT over Vekol Road is almost as worthy a view.