[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet NEAT from Wupatki

  • From: AJ Crayon <acrayon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 May 2004 17:10:50 -0700

Jon, such a magnificent picture of this beautiful comet.  I've already made
it my wallpaper replacing a picture of Saturn by Cassini.

Thanks for the great pictures,
aj

Jon Christensen wrote:
Here's a shot of NEAT I took from Vekol Road last night.
http://members.cox.net/jonc97/images/astro/misc/neat05142004.jpg[1] Jon
Christensen ----- Original Message ----- From: "Joe Larkin"
<joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx>[2] Well, I hope NEAT over Vekol Road is almost as
worthy a view. -- See message header for info on list archives or
unsubscribing, and please send personal replies to the author, not the list.

--- Links ---
   1 http://members.cox.net/jonc97/images/astro/misc/neat05142004.jpg
   2 mailto:joeclarkin@xxxxxxxxx