[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet Mcnaughts final bow

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 11:11:21 -0700

Chris;

AJ, Andrew Goodwin, Paul Lind and I were out at the new Dirt Blvd. site =
last
night had a clear western horizon and lots of Moon.  I noticed that the =
base
of the zodiacal light was wide, but I just couldn't point to anything =
that
would look like a comet tail sticking above the western horizon.  Ah =
well,
let the folks in the southern hemisphere enjoy themselves.  Jim Barclay =
has
sent me a shot he took and it certainly looks like a terrific comet.

Clear Skies;
Steve Coe