[AZ-Observing] Re: Comet Mcnaughts final bow

  • From: ketelsen@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 08:51:33 -0700 (MST)

Hi Chris-

You stole my thunder!  I got back from shooting it last night and saw your
post.  Was the shot taken last night, or just posted last night?  I tried
to keep the moon out of my frames last night and caught them, but nothing
to get too excited about...  Good catch, though, and that processing
certainly brings the bands out out nicely.

-Dean