[AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy weather cause by my moistons

  • From: "Matt Luttinen" <mluttinen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 7 Sep 2002 15:01:40 -0700

uh,

hear=here, or something, I think.

English rules.

Matt

messages.  Thanks.

rom starhopper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Sun Sep  8 04:05:59 2002
From: "Jennifer Keller" <starhopper@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [AZ-Observing] Re: Cloudy weather cause by my moistons
Date: Sun, 8 Sep 2002 01:59:54 -0700
Sender: az-observing-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I was heading toward Vekol today anyway (kind of) so I figured I may as
well test my new theory of 60% chance of rain=40% sucker holes (since I
get 20mpg).  And while that wasn't quite the case, I was able to nab
pristine views of the Ring Nebula and the M13.  I wonder if it is some
phenomena that makes objects between the cloudulas so sharp or if it's
only another case of averted optimism?