[AZ-Observing] Cherry Road Problem

  • From: "Steve Coe" <stevecoe@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 19:43:33 -0700

Hello folks;

Joe Goss just called and told me of a problem.  There is a huge mound of
dirt that prevents us from getting off the road to the site where we
normally observe at Cherry Road.  I don't know if it is the usual road
grader birm that is generated when the road grader runs that road or
something else.

Joe said that he is setting up at a site that is further down the road,
maybe we can just start using that location.

What I will ask is--for everyone who can, show up as early as possible and
bring a shovel or pick and be prepared to dig out the site.  If that is not
a good idea, we can just see how large is the spot that Joe is using and
maybe use that in the future.

We will see tomorrow;

Steve Coe