[AZ-Observing] Re: Cass to Auriga

  • From: Jeremy Perez <jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 23:03:04 -0700

Ah! That was pretty sad, leaving out the Owl. It's fixed.

http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus/archives/images/2005/
img2005110601_CassPg.html

I believe I managed to hunt down the faint smudges of NGC 185 and
possibly 147. But they don't show up well in the 1024 pixel wide
image. If you're inclined, here are links to the 3072 pixel wide
image where I think I'm seeing the faint hints of those two galaxies:

Labeled (1.7 Mb)
http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus/archives/images/2005/
img2005110601_Cass3072B.jpg

Unlabeled (1.6 Mb)
http://www.perezmedia.net/beltofvenus/archives/images/2005/
img2005110601_Cass3072A.jpg

Sorry the links are so long they get broken in two.

NGC 185 seems to show up much better in Chris' sharp 1600px wide
image. NGC 147 is tougher, but may be there as well.

Thanks for calling those out!

Jeremy
http://beltofvenus.perezmedia.net