[AZ-Observing] Re: Cass to Auriga

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jan 2007 21:17:29 -0700

WOW Chris!! Outrageous image! Your image, a high resolution monitor, and
some software driven magnification makes me wonder why I spent all this
money on a new scope..... Great work! (hey AJ can I use this and a magnifine
glass for "Call for Observations?)(I would be my eye in the eyepiece, or I
could use my telescope from across the room:-)

Jimmy Ray