[AZ-Observing] Burnham Celebration at Lowell this Saturday 2pm!!!!!

  • From: "Jennifer Polakis" <m24@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "Burnham Memorial" <M24@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Aug 2009 19:29:12 -0700

Re: It's up at Phoenix New TimesIt's posted in New Times!

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/2009/08/flagstaffs_lowell_observatory.php

Please call/write me directly if you have any questions or need help with
directions to Lowell.  I've made reservations for dinner for 30 people at
Little America's restaurant there.  Please bring $cash if you plan to eat with
us afterward to save the waitstaff from the separate checks mess.

Thanks,
Jennifer Polakis
Burnham Memorial Project
M24@xxxxxxx