[AZ-Observing] Re: Because I have nothing better to do at 3 i n the morning

  • From: "Rotramel, Rick (AZ77)" <rick.rotramel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Sep 2003 09:24:40 -0700

        Even if you are unable to put the time into this effort, at least
become a member of IDA. They are doing an excellent job of working with
lighting engineers and local governments to aim lights downward.

        Your membership money helps with these efforts very much, and if you
can give more it is tax deductible if you itemize on your income taxes.

        Every new IDA newsletter contains another small gain for better
outdoor lighting.

        It is a shame many amateur astronomers are not members of IDA. The
International Dark-Sky Association has accomplished a lot. Please help out
by becoming a member, it wont hurt you at all.

        http://www.darksky.org/membership/nmform.htm

        http://www.darksky.org/

        Let's all help to Save the Stars,

        Rick R.