[AZ-Observing] Re: Anybody for 0spam.com?

  • From: "Thad Robosson" <starstarcracker@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2004 06:03:56 -0700

Steve Coe wrote:

>Jack, et al;
>
>I thought I had cancelled this service.  (0spam)  My reason was because it
>did not import my address box correctly and would aggrivate everyone by
>demaning some kind of email from them.
>
>Is this still happening?
>Steve Coe

As of Friday, it was still happening.  If you cancelled in the past
couple of days, wait until the
others chime in....

Might I throw a sales pitch for MacAfee's SpamKiller.....YOU control it,
not the other way around.
And.....it NEVER sends out annoying email asking your friends to confirm
that it's not spam.....

Thad