[AZ-Observing] ATM/Astro-imaging meeting is Tuesday

  • From: "Paul Lind" <pulind@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <sac-forum@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 19:42:01 -0700

Just a reminder, the ATM/Astro-imaging meeting is this coming Tuesday, April
5th , starting 6PM at my garage shop (that's the usual "Tuesday before the SAC
meeting").   Everyone is welcome.  If you need directions please give me a
call, or look at an old posting for February or earlier.
Paul Lind
210 W. Tierra Buena Lane
Phoenix, AZ
602-863-3077  home