[AZ-Observing] Re: Messier Obs

  • From: "AJ Crayon" <acrayon@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 May 2009 15:36:01 -0700

Phil, as Rick said you get the drawings back.  In addition the written
observations are returned.  All written and printed material submitted is
returned to the observer as I would run out of storage space if they were
kept.  Besides they are a great way of showing what you did for the award.

I'm looking forward to your results.

AJ Crayon
Phoenix, AZ