[AZ-Observing] Re: A very deep zodiacal band shot to ponder

  • From: "Dan Heim" <dan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2008 09:00:14 -0700

Awesome contrast Chris!  I can't believe how dark the sky between the stars
appears.  The zodiacal band looks almost like the Milky Way I saw at the GC
Star Party this summer.  When I moved to New River 15 years ago, both
objects could be seen easily.  These days, I enjoy these sights vicariously
through great photos like yours.

Dan Heim
President
Desert Foothills Astronomy Club