[AZ-Observing] 9/P Tempel 1 Before and After Image

  • From: Andrew Cooper <acooper@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ-Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, TAAA Forum <taaaforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 17:35:59 -0700

I have posted a before and after frame on the bottom of my webpage.
While the display images have been non-linear stretched I used exactly
the same constants while processing both images so they should be
directly comparable to the visual appearance of the comet. The
difference before and after is subtle but clear.   http://www.siowl.com

Thanks for the visual reports! I was glad to hear the some observers
without a CCD were also able to see a difference.

Andrew

Andrew Cooper