[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 MM

  • From: "Spencer, Darrell" <DSpencer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 07:17:54 -0700

As Joe mentions, on Friday night at Five Mile Meadow we enjoyed
conditions almost beyond words (well, mine anyway).  I truly will not
forget that night.  What Joe did not mention was the quiet, confident
depth of knowledge he offered to a lesser studied colleague.  With
companions such as that, the gaps will narrow much more quickly.

Just to reiterate, incredible conditions on Friday - which was a good
thing since Saturday night was a no-go.  Got caught up on some reading
though.

Joe says 5MM is probably the best of the sites typically frequented by
SAC and/or EVAC members.  Given good weather and after Friday night, I
believe him.

Best regards,

Darrell Spencer