[AZ-Observing] Re: 5 MM

  • From: "Jimmy Ray" <jimmy_ray@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 17:16:31 -0700

While the Cherry Road group  was ingaged in it's "where did M31 go?"
discussion we looked at the massive build up over your way and figured you
wouldn't be seeing much. But I'm sure you enjoyed the peace and quite as did
we. (Well we had peace, the quiet was kinda broken up by the coyotes howling
along to Iron Butterfly's, Inna Gada Da Vida.. :-)

Fun all the same...

Jimmy Ray