[AZ-Observing] 2010 Kaibab Lodge Star Party

  • From: Steve D. <fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: AZ Observing <az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 10:05:36 -0700

   There's still a couple open nights for the *FREE* room at Kaibab Lodge for a
volunteer to set up a telescope for the night!  Saturday, June 5 and Wednesday
June 9 are available.  Rosie and I will be setting up on Wednesday night, but
I'd like to see someone step up and stay in the lodge that night, too.
   Filling out the week with an astronomer in the *FREE* room will demonstrate
our commitment to this facet of the Grand Canyon Star Party and allow us to
expand the event in the future.  The site is very nice, and I can only imagine
how amazing the view of the Milky Way rising over the meadow will be!  Please
contact me here and get involved!
   Thanks.

Steve Dodder
Chairman, SAC Novice Group
Coordinator, Grand Canyon Star Party, North Rim
Director, Stone Haven Observatory

fester00@xxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.stonehavenobservatory.com