[AZ-Observing] 14.5-inch Starmaster for sale in Tucson

  • From: BillFerris@xxxxxxx
  • To: az-observing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2005 11:55:23 -0500

Hi all,

I'm sending this message, originally posted to the Starmaster Yahoo group by a
Tucson amateur, on the chance that somebody in Arizona may be interested in
purchasing a 2-year old 14.5-inch Starmaster:
=======================
"Don't want to but I will"

My 14.5" StarMaster is for sale with accessories as listed:
Scope is like new and about two years old.
Comes with a Feathertouch focuser, TeleVue Paracorr,
Collimating Tools. Howie Glatter collimator.
equatorial platform (32o)

I am selling because the eyes are not working well
These days so I am not using scope much anymore
and its wanting to be used more. I am looking to sell it as
a package as listed above for $4500.00 delivered
within 200 miles of Tucson, Az. Or pickup in Tucson.

E-mail me for more info. or want some pics.

Regards,

Bill in Flagstaff