Re: Update

  • From: Santi Vathenen <vathenen@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: axiscrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2024 23:05:46 +0200

For those who are interested. I participated in the programme and paid the extra costs to Baker Tilly. So I had full ownership of my apartment. I thought about renting it out but rental incomes aren't great. So instructed HIM managent to sell my apartment to a cash buyer at a discounted price. Mr Quah advised that my 2 bed apartment was selling for around RM 300-320 k. I asked him to sell to a cash buyer at 250 k. He found a buyer who was willing to pay 265k but needed a bank loan. I agreed, got deposit very quickly but closure took 7 months as this was allowed in the contract and the purchaser delayed until the last minute before completing. I now realise this happens a lot so try and arrange early completion date in the contract. Anyway I have sold my apartment and am well rid of this. Lost some money but do not have to worry about it.Santi
Sent from my iPhone

On 15 Mar 2024, at 16:55, mslodka@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Hi Andy,

am I understood you right? Despite you agreed with Baker Tilly last year for an essential discount  (40%?), your apartment hasn't been yet not sold?   Noone replied unfortunately for my email. Do you know if there are any NPPs (initially) who agreed with Baker Tilly to pay finally some additional amount of money and receive ownership. That way we can personally put apartment on the market and have more impact on interest/demand.   Regards,  Magda   W dniu 2024-02-14 13:54:34 użytkownik Andy Myers <andy@xxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
Hi Madga,   I am a NPP - I check in with Malaysia every couple of months but I have not had substantive news for a while.     The latest I had is that the unit (s) - well mine was/is on the market.     The market, I sense, from googling around Axis and property stuff in KL is still saturated/moving slow.   This is then probably not helped with the NPP units being more 'shell' finished in the main rather than fully ready to move in and looking complete flavour.   Some NPPS did have success and sell (just as we were agreeing with Baker Tilly to take a discount on values) so there are some positive signs if at caterpillar pace.   Maybe others can chip in - particularly if they are more steps ahead and have a NPP position?   Thanks Andy   Regards Andy Andy Myers BFP FCA, Director             ABMV Chartered Accountants 175 High Street, Tonbridge, Kent, TN9 1BX                  01732 366077   www.abmv.co.uk
  Much of our business comes through recommendations and referrals from our existing clients.  Please feel free to pass on our details to anyone you feel we may be able to help.

ABMV Ltd is a trading name of ABM Ventures Ltd  Registered in England and Wales with registered number. 04979103. VAT # 826 2889 93

Please see our website www.abmv.co.uk for our statements on Data Protection. The information in this e-mail is confidential and may be legally privileged.

It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this e-mail by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Virus: We have taken steps to ensure that this e-mail and any attachments are free from any virus. However, we advise that the recipient should ensure that they are actually virus free.

On Tue, Feb 13, 2024 at 3:50 PM <mslodka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi All,   I have had no information for months so at what stage we are as NPP? What about legal opinion-do we have any? Are you in contact with Baker Tilly? Any ideas/solutions how to get our money back?   Regards, Magda Luszczewska-Slodka       W dniu 2023-09-10 16:20:01 użytkownik Stephen Atkinson <satkingb@xxxxxxxxx> napisał:
I’m totally in agreement with Graham having also not agreed for the 40% asking price reduction.  I do find it rather strange that I haven’t been approached with even an offer for my apartment. Even a silly offer, I’ve had nothing whatsoever since handover.   Stephen Atkinson

Sent from my iPhone
On 8 Sep 2023, at 14:59, mslodka@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

Totally agree with you, Graham!

W dniu 2023-09-08 14:37:01 użytkownik Graham Young <gray35penge@xxxxxxxxx> napisał:
Hello Wendy   Sorry I'd assumed from my previous email you knew my opinion. I have not agreed to the 40% reduction and understood there was nothing else to pay and think to charge us now for maintenance costs is unreasonable.   I am happy to contribute towards a legal opinion on the supplementary contract clause that is in dispute for the additional charges. And it should be easy to confirm if the 40% property devaluation is correct.    As a number of NPP's have already agreed to sell on the new terms the remaining NPP's have less bargaining leverage. If the property valuation is correct then I would be in favour of agreeing to the sale but on condition that there is no additional charges whilst it has been empty. That would be my compromise hoping BT would agree if we can bring some doubt in to the contract clause they are wanting to enforce.   Best regards all   Graham Young
On Fri, 8 Sept 2023, 12:28 , <mslodka@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Wendy,

do we have any feedback on status of NPP's apartments? Any  proposals from lawyers (Low and Partners, Sammy's lawyer)?   Regards, Magda     W dniu 2023-04-22 13:27:28 użytkownik wendy yates <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
Hi Nick   Thanks for the update, just to clarify you reverted to PP and paid the top-up and now own. Just so I can move you to the correct list   Regards Wendy

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, 22 Apr 2023 at 8:02, Nick Murray <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: Hi Wendy   Saw my name on the list, not sold, I’ve taken on my unit & rented it out. Not looking to sell at this stage as rent covering mortgage.

Kind regards
Nick Murray
On 21 Apr 2023, at 21:42, wendy yates <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi everyone   Please find below the choice/breakdown of investors as listed on BT NPP's spreadsheet.   1. NPP's who do NOT accept the 40% discount offer and wish to take this further:
Name Need better options Accept 40% Reduction
Wendy Yates/Alan Cornforth YES NO
Chau Shum - email30.03.23. Also wants to know when 40%'ers get their money YES NO
Jacek Guziewicz YES NO
Magdalena Luszczewska-Slodka & Andrzej Slodki - CONTRIBUTE OK YES NO
Asif  Bodi joint purchaser with Ayub Yunus Bodi - HAPPY JOINT LEAD - CONTRIBUTE YES NO
Asif  Bodi joint purchaser with Ayub Yunus Bodi YES NO
Sammy Latifi-  Sold one unit email 20.02.23 - has another? emailed 21/4 NO?
_______________________________________________________________   NPP's Choice unknown - awaiting response - direct email sent to each person 21/04/23
Name Need better options Accept 40% Reduction
Elzbieta Koba-Lichota/ Edward Lichota emailed 21/4
Graham Young emailed 21/4
Andrzej Zych. Introduced to NP group by Alfonso Granati?
No previous funds paid to Axix Group.Also linked with Wojciech
emailed 21/4
Andrzej Zych. Introduced to NP group by Alfonso Granati?
No previous funds paid to Axix Group.Also linked with Wojciech
emailed 21/4
Keidi Keating emailed 21/4
Mahfuz suman emailed 21/4
Emilia Bukala    emailed 21/4  ? Emailed responses to grp 20.02.23 but not on this BT list -- PURCHASER???
M Naiem   emailed 21/4 ? Emailed responses to grp  20.02.23 but not on this BT list -- NON PURCHASER???
______________________________________________________________________   Confirmed NPP's who are happy to accept the 40% discount:
Name Need better options Accept 40% Reduction
Ben Funnell N/A YES
Stuart Scott N/A YES
Andy Myers N/A YES
Chris Jenkins & Lisa Kelly N/A YES
Neil Kennerley N/A YES
Sean Penny N/A YES
David Jay N/A YES
Nageena azam/ Zaynah azam N/A YES
Alfonso Granati/Penelope Ramona Aquino Granati - CONTRIBUTE OK email 31.03.23 N/A YES
Wojciech Skrzypkowiak N/A YES
Igor Bakowski  & Magda Wysocka (mum) emailed 21/4 NPP and YES?
Witold Rosiennik N/A YES
________________________________________________________________   OTHER
Name Need better options Accept 40% Reduction
Neil Longmuir  Maybank Auctioned off as not paid mortgage N/A AUCTIONED
Stephen Atkinson - Nueng Surat? emailed 21/4 SOLD?
Nick Murray emailed 21/4 SOLD?
Corinna Czujack email 03.01.23 with calculations in. Also suggested Low & Partners email 31.03.3 N/A SOLD
Neil Chittenden N/A SOLD
Adam Zbrzezny N/A SOLD
May Ling Ho  - Magda asked for details email 4.04 N/A SOLD
Mark Ilic (NOT MEMBER OF ORIGINAL AXIS GRP) N/A SOLD
______________________________________________________________   IN ADDITION-   Sam Latifi is going to get me his lawyers contact details and Martin Pitcher has recently sent the email with Low and Partners details:

See Martin's email for further email addresses and details

  I suggest that we contact both lawyers and see if they would give us some advice regarding our situation and if they would be interested in  taking on our case and what the cost would be, Asif, Could you start to draft up an email to send to them please? Will send you Sammy's lawyers details as soon as I have them.   Regards   Wendy