[AVAPL Members] Re: Psych Testing Software Questions

  • From: "Worthen, Mark" <Mark.Worthen@xxxxxx>
  • To: <members1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Dec 2010 17:46:20 -0600

Man, am I glad I joined AVAPL! This one email from Kathleen will
probably save our psychologists countless headaches down the road now
that we know the what's and wherefore's of all things psych testing.

Kathleen - Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a
detailed and very informative email. I will get with our Psychology
Chief and start getting us up-to-date.

Very Appreciatively Yours,

Mark

Mark D Worthen PsyD

Department of Veterans Affairs

Texarkana Community-Based Outpatient Clinic

910 Realtor Avenue, Texarkana, Arkansas 71854

Office: 870-779-2732 | Cell: 435-647-6706

Fax: 870-216-2583