<USS Avalon> Update on my Dad...

  • From: Raymond Danner III <rdanner3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: friends@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Nov 2006 07:55:52 -0600

Discovered this morning that he went into hospital at 22:30 (that's 10:30pm for you in the US who don't use 24-hr/European time format, hehe) Sunday because of a micro-stroke. However, I was not told this because my sister felt I'd begin uselessly worrying. Felt like telling her at the poll, "Thanks for lying to me, Sis. Now, how do I trust you to tell the truth on anything important?" (I didn't, though. Showed restraint.)

I am very upset at my sister, and I truly do wonder at her overall honesty. Had we been in different shoes (i.e.: Me know and she not, Sunday night) I would have let her at least know Dad was in hospital! :grumbles:

Anyway, prayers for his recovery without further damage are requested. (The stroke affected certain memories. No physical effects, according to reports.)