<USS Avalon> Re: Update on my Dad...

  • From: "Jamie Lawson" <ayeshalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2006 08:40:04 -0800

So sorry to hear about this -- both your father's illness and your
sister's behavior.  Sending good thoughts and prayers for all of you.

best wishes,
Jamie
(CSO Moreya and Bobby Woodward)

On 11/7/06, Raymond Danner III <rdanner3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Discovered this morning that he went into hospital at 22:30 (that's
10:30pm for you in the US who don't use 24-hr/European time format,
hehe) Sunday because of a micro-stroke. However, I was not told this
because my sister felt I'd begin uselessly worrying. Felt like telling
her at the poll, "Thanks for lying to me, Sis. Now, how do I trust you
to tell the truth on anything important?" (I didn't, though. Showed
restraint.)

I am very upset at my sister, and I truly do wonder at her overall
honesty. Had we been in different shoes (i.e.: Me know and she not,
Sunday night) I would have let her at least know Dad was in hospital!
:grumbles:

Anyway, prayers for his recovery without further damage are requested.
(The stroke affected certain memories. No physical effects, according to
reports.)

--
"The weather's fine but there may be a meteor shower..."
Where were you in 1986? http://20yearsago.libsyn.com