<USS Avalon> The Rydyn Delegation

  • From: Anthony Manson <circus_ofde_damned@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Avalon Sim <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 00:08:48 -0700 (PDT)

The Rydyn Delegation
by Captain Joseph Flubb and Senior Lieutenant Anthony Manson

A rich deep red block followed by black covered the left shoulder of Anthony's
dress uniform. He stood at transporter room one, waiting for Captain Flubb to
arrive. His hands to his back, he looked more like a statue than a real person.
A few moments passed and the doors wisped open to have Captain Flubb in the
same dress uniform, only his had a grey block instead of red.

Anthony simply nodded with his greeting, "Captain."

"Lieutenant, Good Day.  Rydyn's, bring aboard, shall we?"  The Captain nodded
to the transporter operator.

Turning back towards the transporter padd, the first group of 6 beamed aboard.
The Captain looked towards the leader, "Aboard, Welcome, to Avalon.  Captain
Flubb, I am."  Turning to Manson, "Operations Officer, Senior  Lieutenant
Anthony Manson."

The Lead Rydyn  with his red skin and blueish green hair, looked at the
Captain, "Thank you for your assistance, I am  General Y'Mo", he turned to a
female next to him, "This is Major G'Vi, our group will number near thirty."

Flubb looked to Manson, "Lieutenant, Quarters, show them."

Anthony nodded, "General Y'Mo, Major G'Vi and company, please follow me." He
gestured for the six as they stepped down from the pad. General Y'Mo studied
the Lieutenant, but the man gave a complete neutral mask. Inwardly, he was
beginning not to like the General at all. He nodded, as the six went out of the
room.

Manson stopped before moving too far, "Captain, would you like me to return for
the rest?"

"Lieutenant, please, yes", the Captain walked out of the room, "1900 hours,
Rydyn's honor, dinner held, There will", the Captain spoke to General Y'Mo.

The Captain waited for them to head one way before he went the other.