<USS Avalon> "Georgia and Skyler Make Up" Cmdr Skyler & Ensign Lewis

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 30 Jul 2004 23:27:44 EDT

   "Georgia and Skyler make up"
written by:
Cmdr Skyler & Ensign Lewis

         Cmdr Skyler returned to sickbay to see how Lt. Marksbury was doing.
Upon her arrival, she found, Dr. Cazook following close behind. Skyler was
beginning to wonder if Cazook was really a doctor or just some loone with a
Doctor's degree behind her name. Skyler was doing her best to not let whatever
was
affecting the Lt. not affect her, but since she was only part Betazoid, there
was bound to be some affect.

         Skyler called out to see if anyone was around and hoping that Cazook
would catch on that she was tired of her following Skyler around. Apparently
it worked, because as soon as Georgia heard her voice she came running 'round
the corner and just about tackled her. That was a bit much for Dr. Cazook to
take in. She took that chance to quietly make her presence unknown.

         "Where is everyone? Anyone home? Hello?"

          Georgia came running at the sound of Skyler's voice like a coon dog
after a coon. "Girl, what the devil kinda trouble you got yourself into now?"

         "Skyler one of these days, you gonna be the death of me. You know
dat don't you?"

         "I know Georgia, I know. It's not like I do it on purpose or
anything. It's just that things always manage to happen to me. I'm lucky that
way I
suppose. I suppose you went and told Eliza Mae and everyone too didn't ya?"

         Georgia just grinned that southern sneaky grin of hers. "Well, you
know they was all askin' about ya and I had to tell 'em. I just couldn't go
home and not tell 'em anything. But you have gone and done it big this time.
Run
off after the Captain, gone and git your brain wiped twice no less. No once
wasn't enough you had to do it twice. Can't you ever settle for the easy way?"

          Skyler found a bed and sat herself down on it. She was pretty worn
out herself. Finally Cazook showed up and began to scan Marksbury. Georgia
looked at the older lady and back at Skyler.

        "OK missy, now who dat be? Now don't you be keeping no secrets from
me or I will find me a...a..oh you know what I mean."

         Skyler knew exactly what she meant. She had been on the receiving
end of one of Georgia's whatchamacallit's before and didn't feel like being on
it at the moment. She whispered to Georgia, "That is Dr. Alexis Cazook. She has
been assigned to the Avalon. These orders come from Intel and Dr. Brookman
himself. Excatly what she is supposed to do is beyond me, since she looks like
an ole fuddy duddy to me. What with her bifocal's hangin on the edge of her
nose and her looking over the top of them."

         Georgia looked at Cazook and back at Skyler. "You mean I gotta work
with HER?"

         "Now Georgia. Calm your georgia peaches down. You still have Mehdi,
and Dr. Roan to work with. Besides, if it will help me isn't it worth it?"

         Georgia looked at Skyler for a moment as if she was thinking.

         "GEORGIA!"

         "Well, If it's gonna keep you out of trouble, then I suppose it's
okay."

         "Took you long enough too think about it. I beginning to think you
weren't gonna answer."

         Georgia laughed from deep in her belly. "That's what you get child
for scaring the daylights out me more than once. Next time maybe you'll think
twice before doing something stupid. You knows I love ya and wouldn't do
anything to hurt you or let anyone else hurt ya." Georgia grabbed Skyler and
pulled
her toward her to give her a hug and Skyler ended up squashed between
Georgia's rather large bosoms.

         "Georgia.....I....can't.....breathe..........."