<USS Avalon> "Striking Out Again" - *Adult Content*

  • From: Elizabeth Bethell <ejbethell@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Nov 2005 20:13:22 -0500

*Striking Out Again*
*Ensign Prater and Ensign Sol*
 *WARNING - This log contains adult content*
 Prater and Jericho entered the lounge looking about for the kittens. Not
seeing them, they looked about for someone who, if drunk enough, might do
some of what the kittens would. Jericho scored quickly with a cute blonde at
the bar with a keen sense of humor and very little good sense.

 Prater wasn't so lucky.

 Rosemary leaned against the bar, her blood red hair in a long braid down
her back and her reddy brown eyes stared into her glass of cointreau
on ice. This
is stupid, she thought. How can I be here? How can I feel like this? Taking
a sip of the orange liqueur, she sighed into the cloudy swirls.

 Prater spied the beauty at the bar and swaggered over, gold chains clanging
against his hairy chest, his overly spicy aftershave arriving well before he
did. Leaning against the bar next to her, he cleared his throat, waggled his
brows and said as smoothly as he could manage. "Hey, baby. Did you wash them
pants in Windex? Cuz I can definitely see me in them…"

 Blinking a few times, Rosemary lifted her oddly coloured eyes to the
strange Human. "I'm sorry, are you talking to me?"

 "Did it hurt?" he asked, his expression serious. At her inquisitive look,
he clarified. "You know, when you fell…from heaven. Cuz baby, you look like
an angel to me."

 "An angel?" Rosemary just stared at him. "What's an angel?"

 "Oh, baby, I'd love to show you. How 'bout I take you on a trip to heaven
and back. Launch point…my place?" he answered, leaning in close and licking
his lips.

 "Do you need some lip balm?" she asked, her eyes innocently naïve.

 "Only if it comes straight from your lips, sweet thing. Go on…balm me
baby." He answered, puckering up.

 Her red eyes blinked at him for a moment then she said, "Who *are* you?"

 "I am your destiny." He answered, fingering the chains around his neck.
"Come on. Fulfill me."

 "O-k-a-y…" Eyeing his hole appearance, Rosemary felt her colour rise and
knew her eyes had shifted from brown to a light ruby. "Next question:
*what*are you?"

 "Ten inches of thick fat monkey love." He grinned, blowing her kisses.

 It was said just as Rosemary took another sip of her drink, which was
snorted and she found herself almost choking. "I'm sorry… you're…"

"Hot, horny and ready to roll. You're place or mine?" Prater answered,
pouring her more.

 "Or not," Rosemary said, smirking. Tilting her head to the side, she gave
him a look that showed her halo slipping slightly. "Did you know you have a
Tribble growing out of your chest?"

 "Come on, baby. You know, the drunker you get the better looking I get, so
come on. Drink up." Turning toward the servers he shouted, " WAITER, BRING
MORE PLEASE…" as the server poured her another, Prater grabbed her wrist.
"Leave the bottle…" he added, thinking *oh hell yeah. I'm'a get me some
tonight.*

 "To be perfectly honest, Mr…" she gave him an enquiring look.

 "Perfect," he answered breathily, pouring himself one too.

 "To be perfectly honest, Mr…" she rolled her eyes, "Perfect, it wouldn't
matter how much I drank, you would never be considered handsome. Even the
most desperate of women could never see you as handsome, no matter how drunk
they become. There are Ferengi with more sex appeal than you. Hell," she
snorted, "there are Tellerites I'd rather take to my bed."

 "Okay…" he answered slowly, thinking. Brightening quickly, he suggested.
"Fine. My place it is."

 Not entirely sure how to respond to that, Rosemary turned back to the bar
and took another drink. Maybe, she thought, if I ignore him, he'll go away.

 "Mmm-mmm." He said, eyeing the glorious backside now looking at him. "You
got some serious curves." Leaning closer, he whispered in her ear. "Don't
worry, luscious. I'll be gentle."

 His aftershave hit her like a ten ton brick. Gagging slightly, she shifted
to face away from his again.

 "ooh…"he moaned, "I hard to get gets me so…mmmmm…" he moved in closer, the
last word of that sentence suddenly 'pointedly' obvious.

 Rosemary groaned. If she'd been feeling nauseous before, now she felt
downright green. "Look," she said, turning to glare at him with dark, blood
red eyes. "Go. A-Way."

 "Right," he answered, smirking lewdly. "See you in the hall…"

 "Sure," she said quickly, allowing a lascivious smile to cross her
face. "Handsome,
why don't you head to yours and I'll see you there in ten minutes." She gave
him a deep wink. "I just need to freshen up, know what I mean?"

 "Oh, sexy, no need for that. I'm fresh enough for both of us. Come on!" He
gestured for her to lead the way, enjoying the view gained from following
her.

 Oh man… Giving him a dazzling smile, she shook her head. "I wouldn't feel
right taking you back to mine, Gorgeous. My roommie'd be kept up alllllllll
night."

 "Hey, no sweat. I don't mind threesomes. I'd love to be kept alllll night."
Winking, he looked down at his protrusion and waggled his brows again.

 Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew! "He's not really the type to go for that, know what I
mean?"

 "Well then. My place it is. Let's go!" he answered, gesturing again for her
to lead the way.

 "Sweetheart, I don't know where you live…"

 "Deck eleven," he answered. " Second door on the left outside the
turbolift. Now you know. Let's go."

 Oh dear Goddess, she swore to herself, I am so not screwing this… fuzzy
little pervert. Taking his hand, she dragged him up the hall, all the time
trying to work out how to get rid of him. Just as they approached his cabin,
she noticed an open closet to the side. Meanness, she thought but it was
perfect. Pulling him tight against her, she looked deep into his eyes then
shoved him backwards into the closet and closed the door. With quick
fingers, she locked it and ran full pelt away.

 After trying for several unsuccessful minutes to force the door open or get
someone outside to let him out, Prater sighed, "Dammit not again."
Addressing his palm in the darkness, he added, "Guess it's just you and me
again, Rosie."

 Shylicia walked down the corridor, almost getting run over by a red-head
who was racing by, "Pardon me, Ma'am. So sorry." Shylicia didn't get a
response, as she pushed her cart towards the broom closet. Surprised that it
was locked, she entered multiple codes, finally over-riding the doorlock. The
door opened.

 "mmm…." He sighed, eyes closed, not noticing the suddenly open door. "Oh
yeah…OH YEAH…*OH YEAH!!!!" * When at last he'd unloaded, he opened his eyes,
surprised to see someone standing in front of him. Clearing his throat, he
waggled his brows and asked huskily, "Hey baby, what's your sign?"

 Looking down at the floor , "I am NOT cleaning that up."