<USS Avalon> Re: "...With You."

  • From: Teek <tkilyle@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 7 Jan 2005 02:45:34 -0800 (PST)

Yay!   ::confettis::

Anthony Manson <circus_ofde_damned@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
"...With You."

"Marry me, Anthony," Alder repeated softly, looking into my eyes.

I felt him holding my left hand, and I had to look as he held a simple platinum
band. It still glowed under the dim lighting. And my hand was shaking. It
felt.. right.

"I will," I said simply.

Whatever he was going through washed away as a larger smile replaced his first
one. I felt it, like a great weight heavily lifted. He slid that ring onto my
finger as I looked at him.

Should've done something but I've done it enough
by the way your hands were shaking
rather waste some time with you...

*Music by: "The Used- Blue and Yellow"

The all-new My Yahoo! ? What will yours do?

Teek, the lil'est Shaow-Rin & biggest fan of my man Benny

Paws off the Fuzzy Elf!  He's mine!

"Shut up, I am a genius, do not question me, be gone miscreant!"
"But Mr. Morrison, that was a run on sentence"
"Begone I say!"