<USS Avalon> Re: OOC: The next three posts from me...

  • From: Raymond Danner III <rdanner3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2006 16:11:28 -0600

The character of Walker Ranger will probably be NPC'd by me until we can safely allow him to leave (rather than getting killed and really frakking up Talea's life), but nothing is certain as yet.

There are a couple of posts left that haven't been sent yet. "First Date or Disaster" and its follow up (which wasn't complete when he went into hospital). I might need some help completing the immediate arc. Pay attention to the next Journal. :)

CamtheTreknut@xxxxxxx wrote:
I am so very sorry. I think we were all looking forward to seeing the relationship grow between Walker and Talea; you've both done such a wonderful job writing their story, and I for one was looking forward to learning more about the Walker character. Travis will be missed.