<USS Avalon> Re: OOC: Hospital stay...

  • From: "Daniel Ratterree" <captvidiot@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 22:39:09 -0500

I talked to his mom a few moments ago,

Apparently he's doing very well. Still having some issues, but he's recovering. They are keeping him in the hospital untill everything is working the way it should. Apparently he's doing so well he's asking his mom for a lap top so he can get back into the swing of things. He cant seem to get enough of the computer..LOL

I'll be talking to him tomarrow if you guys would like to call him and talk to him I can relay the phone, just keep in mind he's still a bit weak. Drop me an email and i'll give you a number. Or catch me on IM's on AndrewJLyonsECF on AIM.

Dan
----- Original Message ----- From: "Daniel Ratterree" <captvidiot@xxxxxxxxxx>