<USS Avalon> Re: OOC: Hospital stay...

  • From: "Jamie Lawson" <ayeshalan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 4 Nov 2006 18:30:18 -0800

If you have opportunity, please pass on my prayers and good wishes for
a speedy recovery!

best wishes,
Jamie
(CSO Moreya, Bobby Woodward)

On 11/4/06, Raymond Danner III <rdanner3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
:sigh: This is going to slow things a bit...

The gentleman who plays Walker Ranger is in hospital; latest info I have
is that he had surgery very recently, but is on the way to recovery.
Prayers have been requested for his recovery, so I figured I'd pass it
on up. :)
--
Raymond Danner III (player for Talea Genot Erridim)

--
"The weather's fine but there may be a meteor shower..."
Where were you in 1986? http://20yearsago.libsyn.com