<USS Avalon> OOC: The next three posts from me...

  • From: Raymond Danner III <rdanner3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: USS Avalon PBeM List <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 22:54:47 -0600

The next three posts from me were either co-created by Travis, or are
based on materials he helped create. I want to ask your forbearance in
advance, as the three posts total 17 pages in 10pt Times New Roman.

It is my sad duty to report that Travis Roettger, who played Walker
Texas Ranger, died at 4pm Eastern time today, apparently of
post-operative complications. He was 26. (Aug 24, 1980 - Nov 13, 2006).

If, after this series goes up, I seem to be struggling, please bear with
me as I deal with the grief of his loss. He will be missed greatly by
those of us who knew him as a friend, and it will simply take time to
recover from this event.