<USS Avalon> Email funkyness

  • From: scurrdi@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Nov 2006 10:44:35 -0500

Just a forewarning to everybody, assuming anyone gets this, for some reason
some of the email logs have not been going through into people's mailboxes. I
don't know why, but it seems to be an issue which has affected logs I've worked
with folks before on more then one occassion. If anyone gets a chance to ask
about it with freelists please do, otherwise please try to look at the
archieves for freelists to see if there any logs that you may have missed.

Adrian.
AOL Mail and more.