<USS Avalon> "Command Meeting" Cmdr Skyler 20308.02

  • From: CmdrSkyler@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 02:07:00 EDT

"Command Meeting"
written by:
Commander Skyler, XO

Stardate: 20308.02

Command Meeting notes: A staff meeting was held at 2200 hours on the USS
Avalon. The meeting was to discuss several different issues. Present at the
meeting were as follows: Amythyst Grey, Admiral, Captain Keith Ketchum, Cmdr
Skyler,
Lt. Karg White Feather, Ensign Jordan Ranger, Ensign Summer Khellian, Ensign
Michael Bailey, and Dr. Felicity Roan.

Missing from the meeting were Lt. Cmdr Sierra, Ensign Dodge Thomas, Dr. Tali
Rashon, LtJg Snuffy.

The meeting was started by Amythyst Grey and Lt Karg White Feather. The
Admiral was present to assist with the presentation of the Excellence in
Command
Service Ribbon. The was presented to Captain Keith Ketchum for his outstanding
work with the crew of the Avalon and his work on previous missions. The award
was well deserved and long in coming.

The Captain then took over the meeting. He proceeded to award Lt Karg with
the Quill of Excalibur for the month of July and announced that his story arc
based around his AWOL visit to DS9 was the Log of the month for the Avalon and
also submitted as the log for the Muse award.

The Commander then had the honor of promoting Lt Karg to the rank of Sr Lt
with all the rights and privileges thereto.

After that the Captain had Cmdr Skyler step forwarded and quote, " You know I
hate to have to call you up for something but this time, I can't let it just
slip by. You have shown great dedication to this crew and to me these past few
months so I hearby award you the "Legion of Merit Ribbon" for your service to
the Avalon." Needless to say the Cmdr was taken aback, as she was not
expecting anything, especially nothing like this. Lt Cmdr Sierra was also
awarded the
Legion of Merit Ribbon in absentia.

Other presentations were: Lt Cmdr Sierra was given another star to add to his
Distinguished Service Award Ribbon (for writing), Ensign Dodge was promoted
to LtJg and Chief Engineer. He was also presented with the Distinguished
Service Award Ribbon, for having so many of his logs nominated for the Arrow of
Camelot.
LtJg Snuffy was promoted to full Lieutenant.

After all the presentations were made the floor was opened up for comments
and questions. There were several discussions as to what should be done with
the
second officer as well as the other crew that were in absentia. It was
decided that they would be dealt with later. Also Sr Lt Karg still has to deal
with
being AWOL, however at this time a penalty has yet to be discussed by the
Captain and the Commander.

The meeting ended at approximately 2300 hours or there about.

Cmdr Skyler Reporting.