<USS Avalon> Been Sick

  • From: "Shadow Spinner" <shadowspinner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <StarTrek_AIT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <uss_apoc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <aurorapointrpg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <Crossroads_Simulations@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Star Trek: The Infinite" <Star_Trek_The_Infinite_RPG@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <newdestinies@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <USSRenaissance@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <SB20@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 13:04:59 -0500

Hello, All...

Just a quick note to let you all know where I've been.  I've had a NASTY
cold for the last week or so, so I haven't even CHECKED my email much less
answered it.  I'm only now getting up to checking it, so give me a couple of
days to get caught up.  Thanks for understanding.

Sandy

AIT: Kaelyth & Vaelenn Solmarr & Kiyanna

APOC: Lt. JG Sera Teryn

AP: Mason, Marleyna, the Corrigans, Kailyn Mallory

AVALON: Ens. Sera Teryn

CS: Too many to list here  J

Infinite: Lt. Arleina Sherrean Torr

ND: Zhevaahnn Maxwell, Selyna Marryn Gates

REN: Lt. Arleina Sherrean Torr

COURAGE: Moreta, Maerynn, the Sabrehagens, Lt. Aidan Mallory