<USS Avalon> An Angel or The Devil - Part 2

  • From: CptKetchum@xxxxxxx
  • To: avalon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 21:29:29 EDT

An Angel or The Devil - Part 2
By A Voice in the Shadows and Senior Lieutenant Karg White Feather

After several minutes of intense bravado, Karg finally went silent, and would
not even advise that he would not give them information.

"What do you know of the Yoloron?"

"Give us fleet locations of your Starfleet Intelligence vessels."

"What do you know of Project Sign?"

"What do you know of the Aquli Nebula?"

"Tell us about the tactical capabilities of the Avalon."

"What do you know of Section 31?"

The questions went on and on, some of them repeating over and over, but Karg
remained silent.  "You leave us no choice, inject him."

The Cardassian moved around the back and took another hypo and moved to place
it at his neck, "You won't be able to stop talking now, Klingon."

"Go ahead and drug me but tell your superiors to send an adult back to
question me."

"We shall see, we shall see", again the Breen said.

Finally after observing the exchange from the shadows, a voice filled the
room, "Obviously he will not talk.  I will take it from here."

The three turned and walked back into the corners and disappeared.

"Computer, release the straps."  Karg was released and the table tilted up
slightly to allow Karg to stand on his own. "And raise lighting levels by
twenty
percent."

"Who are you", obviously to whomever the voice belonged to, "Where are you."